Bearberry Meadows Guest House offers two comfortable, self-contained suites within a log house on an acreage. The peaceful setting offers views of the Rocky and Cariboo Mountains as far as the eye can see.
We are located in Tete Jaune Cache, only a 10 minute drive to Mt. Robson Provincial Park, a 1 hour drive to downtown Jasper, and 15 minutes to the town of Valemount.
- Prices from $105-$125, double occupancy, plus 13% taxes
- Separate entrance for your privacy
- Common living area with TV, DVD player, phone, games
- free WiFi available
- Garden with sitting area and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets allowed, due to common allergies
- Hiking trails nearby
- Only 10 minutes walk to a small hidden beach at the Fraser River
- In high-season (June – September) minimum stay of two nights
Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00 pm – Check out by 10:00 am
Cancellation: 2 weeks notice please
As both of our suites feature a kitchenette, we want to give you the possibility to bring your own groceries. Therefore we offer our breakfast service separate from the room rate.
Coffee, Teas, and Hot Chocolate are always complimentary.
Self-catered breakfast for $12.50 per person/day
We provide the ingredients for a full breakfast and you prepare it yourself in the kitchenette in your room. This gives you the freedom to enjoy your breakfast in privacy and at any time you choose.
Self-catered breakfast includes bread, butter, milk, a platter with ham & cheese, jam, fruit, cereal and yoghurt.
Always available: complimentary teas, coffee and hot chocolate.